☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c
- granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 2 large
- 4 tsp
- green crème de menthe flavoring
- (9-inch) chocolate cookie pie crust
- chocolate shavings or chocolate curls (for garnish)
How to Make Crème De Menthe Cheesecake
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla at medium speed with an electric mixer until well blended. Add the eggs; mix just until blended. Blend in crème de menthe. Pour batter into the chocolate pie crust.
- 3Bake at 350° for 40 minutes or until the center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
- 4Garnish with chocolate shavings or chocolate curls.