Cranberry Eggnog Cheesecake
1 3/4 ccrushed cookie crumbs (i used pecan sandies)
2 Tbspbutter, melted
8 ozneufchatel cream cheese, room temp.
1/4 ccranberry sauce (i used the jellied not the whole but either would work)
How to Make Cranberry Eggnog Cheesecake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat small glass pie dish or mini cheesecake pan with nonstick spray.
- In a small bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter; press into prepared pie dish. If using mini cheesecake pan, press about 2 T. into each hole. Tamp down firmly. Bake for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat together neufchatel, sugar, and salt until smooth. Beat in egg and eggnog. Pour into prepared pan.
- Place cranberry sauce in small microwave safe bowl and microwave in 30 second increments stirring often until jelly is somewhat liquified. Spoon it onto cheesecake filling. Swirl with a knife, if desired.
- Return pan to oven and bake for about 35 minutes or 20 minutes if using mini pan.