Cranberry Eggnog Cheesecake
- 1 3/4 c
- crushed cookie crumbs (i used pecan sandies)
- 2 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 8 oz
- neufchatel cream cheese, room temp.
- 1/2 c
- 1/8 tsp
- 1 large
- 1/2 c
- 1/4 c
- cranberry sauce (i used the jellied not the whole but either would work)
How to Make Cranberry Eggnog Cheesecake
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat small glass pie dish or mini cheesecake pan with nonstick spray.
- 2In a small bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter; press into prepared pie dish. If using mini cheesecake pan, press about 2 T. into each hole. Tamp down firmly. Bake for about 10 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, beat together neufchatel, sugar, and salt until smooth. Beat in egg and eggnog. Pour into prepared pan.
- 4Place cranberry sauce in small microwave safe bowl and microwave in 30 second increments stirring often until jelly is somewhat liquified. Spoon it onto cheesecake filling. Swirl with a knife, if desired.
- 5Return pan to oven and bake for about 35 minutes or 20 minutes if using mini pan.