Cold Fudge cake
- 1 1/2 stick
- butter, melted
- 1 1/2 c
- all-purpose flour
- 1 c
- chopped walnuts, divided
- 2 pkg
- (4 serving size) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 c
- 12 oz
- creamm cheese, softened
- 1 c
- confectioners sugar
- 16 ounce container frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
How to Make Cold Fudge cake
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2In a medium bowl, combine the melted butter, flour, and 3/4 cup nuts. Press mixture into a 9- x 13-inch baking dish.
- 3Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until a firm crust forms; let cool.
- 4In a medium bowl, whisk together pudding mix and milk until thickened; set aside. In another medium bowl, combine cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, and half the whipped topping; mix well.
- 5Using a wet table knife, spread cream cheese mixture over top of cooled crust. Spoon chocolate pudding mixture over top of cream cheese mixture then top with remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle remaining walnuts on top.
- 6Cover and chill overnight, or at least 6 hours. Refrigerate any leftovers.