☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 box
- betty crocker angel food cake mix (1 step)
- 1 1/4 c
- ice cold strong coffee
How to Make Coffee Angel Food Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees and move oven rack to lowest position.
- 2Beat the cake mix and the coffee in an extra large mixing bowl for one and a half minutes on Medium speed. For high altitude add 2 tablespoons of cornstarch, and increase coffee by 2 tablespoons.
- 3Pour the batter into an ungreased 10 inch Angel Food cake pan.
Place in the oven and bake for 40-50 minutes. For high altitude bake 50-60 minutes.
- 4When cake has finished baking, invert on a wine bottle or a glass bottle to cook completely. Run a knife along the outside edge of the cake and place on a plate, remove the inner tube. Allow the cake to rest and the crust to dry for about 30 minutes, you can glaze the cake, frost it with a whipped topping or serve it plain, slice and enjoy!