Coconut Cream Pie Cake
How to Make Coconut Cream Pie Cake
- Make the yellow cake according to package directions and bake in a 9 X 13 baking pan or dish.
- While baking the cake, mix one can of coconut cream or milk with a can of sweetened condensed milk. You can use any brand, I personally pick it up at the Dollar Store as it is cheaper.
- When the cake is done and while it's still hot take a skewer or a chopstick and poke holes evenly all the way thru the cake. Be sure to poke holes along the sides of the cake if possible. (Leave the cake in the pan or dish by the way)
- Pour the coconut milk/condensed milk over the cake evenly till it's all used. It will pool along the cake but that's ok. Let the cake cool in the pan or dish then put in the refrigerator.
- When the cake is cold, spread the cool whip over the cake then sprinkle the flaked coconut over the top. If you can, make this one or two days ahead of time the consistency is like a coconut cream pie! The taste is sooo very good and creamy. ENJOY!