Christela's Coconut Cake
- 2 1/2 c
- self rising flour
- 2 c
- 3 large
- 2 stick
- butter, softened
- 1 c
- coconut milk, unsweetened
- 1 c
- vegetable oil
- 4 tsp
- coconut extract
- 2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 box
- confectioners' sugar
- 1 pkg
- finely shredded coconut flakes
How to Make Christela's Coconut Cake
- 1Mix eggs, butter, oil and sugar with mixer about 1 min.
- 2Add sifted flour to mixure one cup at a time alternatly coconut milk in.
- 3Add 3 tsp of coconut extract and 1 tsp of vanilla extract. Mix well
- 4I use flour in the can to spray my 3 9" cake pans
- 5Pour cake mixture into 3 9" cake pans. Bake on 350 degrees for 25 min or until tooth pick comes out clean
- 6Icing- mix stick of butter in 1 box of confectioners suger. Add 1 tsp of vanilla and coconut extract mix well.
- 7Icing the whole cake and spinkle coconut flakes on the cake. You can add jelly beans or cherries if you like. Be creative!