Christela's Coconut Cake
2 1/2 cself rising flour
2 stickbutter, softened
1 ccoconut milk, unsweetened
1 cvegetable oil
4 tspcoconut extract
2 tspvanilla extract
1 boxconfectioners' sugar
1 pkgfinely shredded coconut flakes
How to Make Christela's Coconut Cake
- Mix eggs, butter, oil and sugar with mixer about 1 min.
- Add sifted flour to mixure one cup at a time alternatly coconut milk in.
- Add 3 tsp of coconut extract and 1 tsp of vanilla extract. Mix well
- I use flour in the can to spray my 3 9" cake pans
- Pour cake mixture into 3 9" cake pans. Bake on 350 degrees for 25 min or until tooth pick comes out clean
- Icing- mix stick of butter in 1 box of confectioners suger. Add 1 tsp of vanilla and coconut extract mix well.
- Icing the whole cake and spinkle coconut flakes on the cake. You can add jelly beans or cherries if you like. Be creative!