Choose Your Flavor Cheesecake
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 pkgno-bake cheesecake mix
1 csour cream or 2-3 oz. packages cream cheese, softened
·see variations below
How to Make Choose Your Flavor Cheesecake
- Generously coat sides of an 8" springform pan with 1 tbls. margarine about 1/2 inch up sides of pan. Coat sides with graham cracker crumbs from mix.
- Melt remaining margarine and mix with remaining graham cracker crumbs and sugar. Press mixture into bottom of the pan.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine no-bake cheesecake filling, either sour cream OR cream cheese, and milk. Beat at low speed of mixer until thoroughly blended; beat at medium speed for 3 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Cool and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- SOUR CREAM TOPPING: Combine 1 cup sour cream and 2 tbls. sugar. Spread on top of cheesecake before baking.
- NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE: Combine graham crackers from mix with 1/3 cup melted margarine and 3 tbls. sugar. Press against bottom and sides of a 9" pie plate. Prepare cheesecake filling as directed above; pour into crust and chill.
- ROCKY ROAD CHEESECAKE: Mix 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips, 1/4 cup mini marshmallows, and 1/4 cup chopped walnuts into beaten cheesecake filling.
- TOASTED COCONUT CHEESECAKE: Add 1/3 cup toasted coconut to beaten cheesecake filling mixture. Mix until well blended. Garnish with additional toasted coconut before serving.
- FRUIT-TOPPED CHEESECAKE: Prepare basic recipe as directed, but do not use the sour cream topping. Spread in prepared pan or pie plate. Top with 1 cup canned pie filling. Bake as directed above, or if making the no-bake version, chill until ready to serve.