Chocolate Sour Cream Walnut Bundt Cake
Photo adapted from A Whisk and a Spoon.
- 1 box
- (18 ounces) dark chocolate cake mix
- 1 pkg
- (3 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 c
- 1/2 c
- sour cream
- large eggs
- 1 pkg
- (12 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2-1 c
- chopped walnuts
How to Make Chocolate Sour Cream Walnut Bundt Cake
- 1Combine cake mix, pudding mix, milk, sour cream, and eggs in large mixing bowl. Beat on low speed 1 minute.
Beat on high speed 2 minutes.
Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- 2Pour into a greased and floured Bundt pan or tube pan.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees for 55-65 minutes or until cake tests done.
- 4Cool in pan on wire rack for 20 minutes. Invert onto rack to cool completely.