Chocolate Mug Cake
Can be made ahead, refrigerated and microwaved when the mood strikes.
I don't care for chocolate and peanut butter together, but if you do it can be substituted for the Nutella.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 tspcocoa powder
1/4 tspbaking powder
2 Tbspdark chocolate almond milk
1 Tbspmini chocolate chips
How to Make Chocolate Mug Cake
- In a small bowl sieve flour, cocoa powder and baking powder so there are no lumps.
- Stir in the milk and oil until smooth.
- Pour the batter into a mug. Mix in chocolate chips.
- Drop the Nutella in the center of the cup. Push into batter so it is covered.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute. Will be moist on the bottom and cakey on top.