- 1 package of chocolate chip cookies
- 1 large carton of cool whip
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 1 cup milk
How to Make Chocolate chip cookie pie (no bake)
- 1Take out 3cookies to crumble over top.
- 2Dip cookies into the milk one at a time do not soak them just a quick dip. Lay them in the pie crust single layer. Add a layer of cool whip. Then do another layer of cookies and cool whip. Do one more layer ending with cool whip.
- 3Crush cookies and sprinkle on top. Put into the fridge for a few hours to set.