Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake
This is a copycat recipe from Olive Garden.
Photo from "The Girl Who Ate Every thing".
2 lbcream cheese, softened
1 csour cream
1 pkg(1 pound) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough, rolled into 1 inch balls
2 ozmini chocolate chips
2 Tbspbutter, melted
2 1/2 cchocolate cookie crumbs
How to Make Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Grease the bottom and sides of a 10 inch spring form pan.
- Combine the butter with the chocolate cookie crumbs.
Press onto the bottom and sides of the pan.
- Beat the cream cheese, sugar, eggs and flour until blended.
Add vanilla and sour cream and mix until just blended.
- Pour half of batter into prepared crust.
- Gently stir cookie dough and chocolate chips into remaining batter. Pour into pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour.
- Turn the oven off and prop the door open several inches.
Allow the cake to remain in the oven 30 minutes.
- Refrigerate cheesecake.