Chocolate Chip Cake
How to Make Chocolate Chip Cake
- In a large bowl, combine the cake and pudding mixes, milk, oil and eggs.
Beat on low speed for 30 seconds.
Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Stir in chocolate chips and grated chocolate.
- Bake in a greased and floured tube or Bundt pan at 350 degrees for 55-65 minutes or bake in 2-9 inch layer cake pans for 30-35 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Can frost layer cake with a chocolate icing or a chocolate glaze for Bundt cake.