- 1/4 c
- 1/2 c
- vegetable oil
- 1 pkg
- white cake mix
- 1-3 oz. pkg
- cherry jello
- 3/4 c
- reserved maraschino cherry juice
- 1-16 oz. jar(s)
- maraschino cherries, drained and coarsely chopped (reserve juice)
- 6 oz.
- semi-sweet chocolate
- 2/3 c
- evaporated milk
How to Make Cherry Cordial Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Beat eggs on high speed until foamy. Blend water and oil into eggs. Slowly add cake mix and jello, beating constantly. Add cherry juice and beat 2 more minutes.
- 2Fold in maraschino cherries.
- 3Pour batter into greased and floured bundt pan. Bake appx. 45 minutes or until cake tester comes out clean. When cool, ice with chocolate glaze.
- 4For glaze - Combine chocolate and evaporated milk. Cook and stir over low heat until mixture comes to a boil. Lower heat and gently cook for another 3 to 5 minutes, stirring constantly, until thickened. Cool, stirring occasionally, before icing cake.