☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 1/2 ccanola oil
1 Tbsppure vanilla extract
1 Tbspbaking soda
1 Tbspground cinnamon
1 cchopped pecans
1 cgrated coconut
3/4 ccrushed pineapple
How to Make Carrot Cake
- To puree carrots, boil on high heat for 10 minutes, and then blend in a blender.
- To make the cake, add all of your wet ingredients (eggs, oil and vanilla) into the sugar and use an electric mixer to blend in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine all of the dry ingredients, plus the pureed carrots.
- Mix ALL of the ingredients– wet and dry– together until completely smooth.(pineapple, pecans, 3/4 cup coconut etc - save 1/4 cup coconut to sprinkle on top of the cake once its frosted)
- Transfer the mixture into three cake pans and bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Wait until the cakes are cool, frost with your favorite cream cheese frosting, layer by layer, and enjoy!