Caramel Apple Dump Cake
2 can(s)apple pie filling
1 boxyellow cake mix
2 stickbutter, melted
1/2 ccaramel sauce (like for ice cream topping)
1/2 tspcinnamon (optional)
1/2 cchopped pecans (optional)
·whipped cream for garnish (optional)
How to Make Caramel Apple Dump Cake
- In a greased 9x13 dish, mix apple pie filling and caramel sauce.
- You may add in the 1/2 tsp cinnamon if desired.
Spread evenly in pan.
- Pour dry cake mix directly on top of the pie filing and spread evenly.
- Top with melted butter and pecans (pecans are optional)
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes or until top is golden brown and apple filling is bubbly around the edges.
Serve with ice cream or whipped cream