Caramel Apple Dump Cake
- 2 can(s)
- apple pie filling
- 1 box
- yellow cake mix
- 2 stick
- butter, melted
- 1/2 c
- caramel sauce (like for ice cream topping)
- 1/2 tsp
- cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 c
- chopped pecans (optional)
- whipped cream for garnish (optional)
How to Make Caramel Apple Dump Cake
- 1In a greased 9x13 dish, mix apple pie filling and caramel sauce.
- 2You may add in the 1/2 tsp cinnamon if desired.
Spread evenly in pan.
- 3Pour dry cake mix directly on top of the pie filing and spread evenly.
- 4Top with melted butter and pecans (pecans are optional)
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes or until top is golden brown and apple filling is bubbly around the edges.
Serve with ice cream or whipped cream