Caramel Apple Pecan Dump Cake
Serve with whipped cream or ice cream.
- 2 can(s)
- (21 ounces) apple pie filling
- 1 box
- (16 ounces) butter golden or spice cake mix
- 1 c
- butter, melted
- 1/2 c
- caramel sauce, like you would put on ice cream
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 c
- chopped pecans
How to Make Caramel Apple Pecan Dump Cake
- 1In a greased 9 X 13 inch baking dish, mix apple pie filling and caramel sauce.
Spread evenly in the pan.
- 2Pour dry cake mix directly on top of the pie filling and spread evenly.
- 3Top with melted butter and pecans.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes or until top is golden brown and apple filling is bubbly.