I love cannoli cream...I could eat it with a spoon straight from the bowl. OH WAIT, I've done that.
prep time1 Hr
cook time45 Min
methodNo-Cook or Other
whole milk ricotta
How To Make
* Mix filling ingredients together.
* Cover and refrigerate until ready to use (at least a couple of hours).
* Use a ziploc ( cut the corner ) and pipe into the shells.
* Keep the cannoli refrigerated until dessert time or whenever you are ready to serve.
* Some people sprinkle powdered sugar on top right before serving.
Last Step: Don't forget to share!
Make all your friends drool by posting a picture of your finished recipe on your favorite social
network. And don't forget to tag Just A Pinch and include #justapinchrecipes so we can see it too!
Categories & Tags for Cannoli Filling Recipe with Mascarpone Ingredients: