How to Make Cake Mix Cheesecake
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- 2Set aside one cup of cake mix. In a large bowl, combine remaining cake mix, 1 egg and oil. Press crust mix evenly into the bottom and sides of a sprayed 13x9x2 pan.
- 3In another bowl, blend cream cheese and sugar. Add 3 eggs and reserved cake mix. Beat for 1 minute at medium speed.
- 4At low speed, slowly add milk and lemon juice. Beat until smooth.
- 5Pour into crust. Bake for 40 to 50 minutes until center is firm.
- 6Chill before serving. Top with whipped cream, if desired.