How to Make Cake Mix Cheesecake
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Set aside one cup of cake mix. In a large bowl, combine remaining cake mix, 1 egg and oil. Press crust mix evenly into the bottom and sides of a sprayed 13x9x2 pan.
- In another bowl, blend cream cheese and sugar. Add 3 eggs and reserved cake mix. Beat for 1 minute at medium speed.
- At low speed, slowly add milk and lemon juice. Beat until smooth.
- Pour into crust. Bake for 40 to 50 minutes until center is firm.
- Chill before serving. Top with whipped cream, if desired.