Brownie Refrigerator Cake
- 1 box
- brownie mix
- extra large egg
- (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 c
- powdered sugar
- (8 oz.) containers whipped topping
- (3 oz.) package instant chocolate pudding
- (3 oz.) package instant vanilla pudding
- 3 1 c
- hershey candy bar or chocolate syrup
How to Make Brownie Refrigerator Cake
- 1Mix brownie mixes according to directions. Add egg. Bake in brownie pan.
- 2Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar and 1 container whipped topping. Put this mix on top of the cooled brownies.
- 3Blend puddings and milk together and put on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- 4Top with another layer of whipped topping. Put chocolate shavings or chocolate syrup on top. Refrigerate until ready to serve.