Brownie Caramel Cheesecake
19 oz. package brownie mix
1 Tbspcold water
114 oz package of individually wrapped caramels
15 oz can of evaporated milk
28 oz package of cream cheese, softened.
1/2 cwhite sugar
1 tspvanilla extract
1 cchocolate fudge topping
How to Make Brownie Caramel Cheesecake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees . Grease the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan.
- In a small bowl, mix together brownie mix, 1 egg and water. Spread into the greased pan. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Melt the caramels with the evaporated milk over low heat in a heavy saucepan. Stir often, and heat until mixture has a smooth consistency. Reserve 1/3 cup of this caramel mixture, and pour the remainder over the warm, baked brownie crust.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with an electric mixer until smooth. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Pour cream cheese mixture over caramel mixture.
- Bake cheesecake for 40 minutes. Chill in pan. When cake is thoroughly chilled, loosen by running a knife around the edge, and then remove the rim of the pan. Heat reserved caramel mixture, and spoon over cheesecake. Drizzle with the chocolate topping.