Brownie Caramel Cheesecake
- 9 oz. package brownie mix
- 1 Tbsp
- cold water
- 14 oz package of individually wrapped caramels
- 5 oz can of evaporated milk
- 8 oz package of cream cheese, softened.
- 1/2 c
- white sugar
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 c
- chocolate fudge topping
How to Make Brownie Caramel Cheesecake
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees . Grease the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan.
- 2In a small bowl, mix together brownie mix, 1 egg and water. Spread into the greased pan. Bake for 25 minutes.
- 3Melt the caramels with the evaporated milk over low heat in a heavy saucepan. Stir often, and heat until mixture has a smooth consistency. Reserve 1/3 cup of this caramel mixture, and pour the remainder over the warm, baked brownie crust.
- 4In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with an electric mixer until smooth. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Pour cream cheese mixture over caramel mixture.
- 5Bake cheesecake for 40 minutes. Chill in pan. When cake is thoroughly chilled, loosen by running a knife around the edge, and then remove the rim of the pan. Heat reserved caramel mixture, and spoon over cheesecake. Drizzle with the chocolate topping.