Brownie Bottom Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Recipe and photo adapted from Hershey's.
1 cmilk chocolate chips
1 cpeanut butter chips
6 Tbspbutter, melted
1 cplus 2 tbsp. flour
1/2 tspbaking powder
3 pkg(8 ounces) each cream cheese, softened
How to Make Brownie Bottom Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- Stir butter with sugar and vanilla in a large bowl with a wooden spoon.
Add eggs; stir until well blended.
Stir in flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; blend well.
Spread into a greased 9 inch spring form pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until brownie begins to pull away from sides of pan.
- Meanwhile, beat the cream cheese with sugar until smooth.
Add eggs, one at a time. beating well after every addition; stir in vanilla.
- Immediately after the brownie is removed from the oven, sprinkle chocolate chips and peanut butter chips over surface.
Spoon cheesecake mixture over chips.
- Return to oven; bake for 45-50 minutes or until almost set.
Place on wire rack and run a thin knife around the cake to loosen from side of pan; cool for 2 hours.
- Cover; refrigerate for 3-4 hours or overnight until thoroughly chilled before removing ring from pan.
Store, covered, in refrigerator.