Boston Cream Pie Minis
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- yellow cake mix
- 1 pkg
- 3/4 oz. jello vanilla flavor instant pudding
- 1 c
- cold milk
- 1 1/2 c
- cool whip, thawed and divided
- squares of baker's semi-sweet chocolate
How to Make Boston Cream Pie Minis
- 2Beat pudding mix and milk with whisk for 2 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes. Meanwhile, use a serrated knife to cut cupcakes horizontally in half. Whisk 1/2 cup of Cool Whip into pudding. Spoon onto bottom halves of cupcakes, using about 1 tablespoon for each. Cover with cupcake tops.
- 3Microwave remaining Cool Whip and chocolate in a small microwaveable bowl on high for 1 1/2 minutes, or until chocolate is almost melted, stirring after 1 minute. Stir until well blended. Let stand 15 minutes. Spread onto top of cupcakes. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.