☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 1/2 csoftened butter (3 sticks)
1/4 cpowdered sugar
1 can(s)blueberry pie filling
How to Make Blueberry Shortbread Bars
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream butter, add powdered sugar and flour. Mix well.
- Spread half of mixture in a greased 9 x 13 pan. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove pan from oven.
- Let crust cool for five minutes, then spread the pie filling over the top of the baked crust. Sprinkle it with the other half of the crust mixture and gently press down with a spatula.
- Bake the cookie bars for 30-35 minutes or until top is lightly golden.
- Remove pan to a wire rack and cool thoroughly. Then cut into brownie-sized bars.
Optional: Sprinkle the bars with a little extra powdered sugar.