☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1-18.25 oz pkgyellow or white cake mix, reserving 2 tablespoons
1-3.25 oz. pkginstant vanilla pudding
1 clow-fat vanilla yogurt
1/2 ccanola oil
1 cfresh blueberries, rinsed and drained
1 tspcinnamon (optional to taste)
2 tsp10x sugar, for dusting, if desired
How to Make Blueberry Muffin Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 10-ince tube pan.
- Toss blueberries with the reserved cake mix.
- Place remaining cake mix, pudding mix, yogurt, oil, water, cinnamon (opt.) and eggs in a large mixing bowl. Beat for 1 minute. Scrape down the sides and beat 2 more minutes. Batter should be thick and well-blended.
- Pour 2/3 of the batter into the prepared pan. Scatter blueberries over the batter. Spread the remaining batter over the blueberries so it covers the fruit.
- Bake 45 - 50 minutes until golden brown on top and the cake starts to pull away from the sides of the pan.
- Cool on wire rack for 20 minutes and turn out so that the cake is right side up.
- Cool completely before serving. Dust with 10X sugar, if desired.