Blue Mountain Cheesecake
- vanilla creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, finely crushed (about 1-1/4 cups)
- 1/3 c
- very finely chopped cashews
- 2 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 3 pkg
- (250 g each) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 tsp
- 3/4 c
- 6 Tbsp
- strongly brewed blue mountain coffee, cooled
- chocolate covered coffee beans for garnish (optional)
- whipped cream for garnish (optional)
How to Make Blue Mountain Cheesecake
- 1Heat oven to 325°F.
- 2Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add coffee, mix well. Add eggs 1 at a time, beating after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- 3Bake 50 to 55 min. or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake, cool before removing rim. Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours before serving.
- 4If using, place 1 or 2 chocolate covered coffee bean around top of cheesecake with a small dollop of whipped cream before serving . 1 per serving.