Black Forest Dump Cake
Too good not to share.
I like hers better than the one I have. There is no butter in this one.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·21 oz. can cherry pie filling
·15. oz. can pitted dark cherries, drained
·1 box german chocolate cake mix
·12 oz. can cherry cola
How to Make Black Forest Dump Cake
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray 13x9 baking pan.
- Spread pie filling and cherries in bottom of pan.
Top with dry cake mix, carefully spreading over cherries with a fork. DO NOT MIX.
- Slowly pour soda over cake mix, covering as much as possible. DO NOT MIX.
- Cover with foil and bake 20 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 30-40 minutes or until cake is set.
- Cool 15 minutes. Serve warm with ice cream or whipped cream.