Black Forest Dump Cake
Too good not to share.
I like hers better than the one I have. There is no butter in this one.
- 21 oz. can cherry pie filling
- 15. oz. can pitted dark cherries, drained
- 1 box german chocolate cake mix
- 12 oz. can cherry cola
How to Make Black Forest Dump Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Spray 13x9 baking pan.
- 2Spread pie filling and cherries in bottom of pan.
Top with dry cake mix, carefully spreading over cherries with a fork. DO NOT MIX.
- 3Slowly pour soda over cake mix, covering as much as possible. DO NOT MIX.
- 4Cover with foil and bake 20 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 30-40 minutes or until cake is set.
- 5Cool 15 minutes. Serve warm with ice cream or whipped cream.