Black Bottom Cupcakes
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 16 oz
- semi-sweet morsels (chocolate chips)
- 1 pkg
- chocolate cake mix (and ingredients needed to make the cake)
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 c
- granulated sugar
- 1/8 tsp
- cupcake wrappers
How to Make Black Bottom Cupcakes
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Make the cake mix according to the directions on the box, using the ingredients listed for the mix.
- 3Blend the cream cheese, sugar, egg, and salt.
- 4Fold in the chocolate chips.
- 5Put the cupcake wrappers into a 24-piece muffin tin.
- 6Fill each cupcake wrapper THREE QUARTERS full with the cake mixture.
If you only have an eight or 12-piece muffin tin, you will have to make the cupcakes in batches.
- 7Place a generous amount of cream cheese on top of the cake mix.
- 8Bake for 25-30 minutes.
Stick a toothpick in the center of a cupcake, and if it comes out clean, it is done.
- 9Remove from the oven and let cool before serving.