Berry Moist Cake
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 pkgfunfetti cake mix
1 1/2 pkgvanilla cook and serve pudding mix
6 ozblueberry flavored cream cheese
4 ozstrawberry flavored cream cheese
1/2 can(s)sweetened condensed milk
1/2 can(s)evaporated milk
1/3 cliquid egg white substitite
How to Make Berry Moist Cake
- Sift cake mix and pudding mix in a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- In a medium microwavable bowl, combine the cream cheeses and milks. Microwave about three minutes, in one minute increments, stirring each time until cream cheeses blend with the milks.
- Add the milk mixture to the dry ingredients, mix well. (Batter will be kinda stiff).
- Add egg white substitute, mix well. Pour into a greased 9x13 pan.
- Bake at 350 until golden brown and toothpick comes out clean. (Not sure how long, forgot to time it).