Banana Brownies with Cream Cheese Frosting
- 3 large
- bananas(frozen ripe)
- 1 1/2 c
- 1 c
- 1 1/2 tsp
- baking powder
- 1 stick
- 1 tsp
- 8 oz
- philadelphia cream cheese softened
- 1/2 stick
- softened butter
- 1 tsp
- 2 c
- powdered sugar (you may add more if you do not like the consistency)
CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
How to Make Banana Brownies with Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 11 x 7 baking pan. I used a glass cake pan so you may want to check your brownies while they cook.
- 2Combine all the wet ingredients. In another bowl combine the dry ingredients and add to the wet ingredients stirring just enough to combine.
- 3Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Let completely cool
- 4Frosting. Soften the cream cheese and the butter and then combine. Add vanilla and mix. Add the powdered sugar. I used two cups but you may like your frosting thicker in that case add more powdered sugar.