Awesome Apple Cake
3 call-purpose flour
1 tspbaking soda
1-1/2 cvegetable oil
3large eggs, room temperature
1-1/4 cpecans or walnuts, chopped
4 capples, peeled and finely shopped
BROWN SUGAR TOPPING
1/2 cbrown sugar
How to Make Awesome Apple Cake
- Sift flour, baking soda and salt, nutmeg and cinnamon and set aside.
- Beat together the oil, sugar, eggs and vanilla for 3 or 4 minutes.
- Gradually add in flour mixture to the egg mixture.
- Stir in the chopped apples and nuts.
- Pour into a bundt pan.
- Bake the apple cake for 1 hour and 15-20 minutes at 325 degrees.
- Meanwhile for topping: Melt the butter and brown sugar in a pan over low heat. Stir constantly for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the stove. Spoon over the warm cake.