2 stickbutter, softened
2 1/2 call purpose flour
2 tspbaking soda
2 tspground cinnamon
1/2 tspground nutmeg
3 capples, peeled and finely chopped
1 cchopped walnuts or pecans
How to Make Apple-Walnut Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour a tube pan or large bunt pan
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs one at a time. Stir in vanilla.
- In another bowl mix flour, baking soda, spices and salt together thoroughly.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients. Bake for 45 minutes or until tooth pick comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes then turn onto a wire wrack to complete cooling process.