Apple Spice Bundt Cake with Maple Icing
- 1 box
- spice cake mix
- 1 c
- 4 oz
- soft cream cheese (half of an 8oz brick)
- 3 large
- 1 box
- pumpkin spice instant pudding mix (4 serving size) use vanilla if you can't get pumpkin spice
- 2 medium
- sized apples granny smith works well
- 2 c
- sifted powdered sugar
- 1/4 c
- heavy cream (may need a little more)
- 1 tsp
- maple extract
How to Make Apple Spice Bundt Cake with Maple Icing
- 1Preheat oven to 325 spray bundt pan with no stick spray. Peel and chop apples and set aside.
- 2In mixer combine cake mix, cream cheese, milk, eggs and pudding mix. Mix on low for 1 minute and on medium speed for 2 minutes longer. Add apple chunks and blend in well.
- 3Pour cake mixture into bundt pan and bake for 60 minutes or until a tooth pick inserted comes out clean. Allow cake to cool about 20 minutes in the pan before turning it out on a plate.
- 4In small bowl combine powdered sugar and heavy cream, stir till well blended should be slightly runny, Add maple extract and pour over plated cake. It can be put on the cake even if the cake is still somewhat warm. Now just sit back and enjoy!