Apple Cinnamon Cake
- 1 c
- butter (softened)
- 2 c
- 2 c
- buttermilk (you may add 2 tbs of vinegar or lemon juice to your milk if you don't have buttermilk, let sit a couple minutes to sour)
- 4 c
- 2 tsp
- baking soda
- 2/3 c
- 2 tsp
- powdered sugar
- vanilla extract
- 1-2 can(s)
- apple pie filling (this depends on how much you want)
CINNAMON AND SUGAR MIXTURE
How to Make Apple Cinnamon Cake
- 1Cream together butter, 2 cups of sugar, and eggs. Add milk, flour, and baking soda. Put 1/2 of batter (or a little less) into greased/floured bundt pan (1/4 in each pan). Mix in separate bowl the 2/3 c sugar and cinnamon.
- 2Sprinkle 3/4 of cinnamon mixture on top of the 1/2 batter in pan. Add remaining batter and sprinkle with last of cinnamon topping. Swirl with a knife. Bake at 350 degrees for one hour (maybe more, just need to check it) or until toothpick tester come clean.
Cool in pan for 20 minutes before removing from pan.
- 3For Glaze: powdered sugar, vanilla and little bit of water. I don't measure these items but you want it pretty thick but able to drizzle. Pour this all over the top of your cake once you have removed it from the pan.
- 4Take your apple pie filling and pour into the center of your cake. Use left over filling to add to each piece as desired when serving to your friends and family!