Apple Butterscotch Cake
3 tspbaking powder
1/4 corange juice
2 1/2 tspvanilla
1/2 cchopped walnuts
2 capples, peeled, cored and chopped
1 cbutterscotch chips
How to Make Apple Butterscotch Cake
- Sift together dry ingredients; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine sugar, eggs, oil, orange juice and vanilla.
Beat on high speed of an electric mixer until blended. Beat in flour mixture.
Fold in chopped walnuts.
- Pour 1/3 rd of batter into a greased and floured 10 inch Bundt pan.
- Mix together chopped apples and butterscotch chips and sprinkle 1/2 of mixture over batter in pan. Repeat layers, ending with batter.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 55-60 minutes.
Cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.