EASTER EGG CAKE w/Boxed Angel Food Mix.
Nancy J. Patrykus
I'm making it again for this Easter.
I am composing this recipe now for you, just in case you might want to bake it for Easter.
April Fools Day or anytime!
I hope to add my baked cake photos later on this site, after EASTER.
Already 3 friends asked me to bake this cake
for their Easter Holiday!
Please enjoy this wonderful and a great surprise cake!
I am sure everyone will love it. Comments anyone?
How to Make EASTER EGG CAKE w/Boxed Angel Food Mix.
- 11. Mix angel food cake mix according to box directions.
2. Divide batter in half.
Color 1/2 a deep yellow, using liquid or paste color.
3. Fold in carefully to prevent deflating the batter.
4. Put white cake batter in a very clean grease free, stainless bowl.
5. Spread batter up the sides.
Fill center with the yellow cake batter.
6. Bake according to package directions.
7. Cool upside down on a cooling rack, or balance upside down on 4 cans, remove from pan by loosening edges with a serrated knife.
8. Dust cool cake with powdered sugar or frosted with stabilized whipped cream, coated with
a little coconut.
**Or see: HOMEMADE WHIPPED CREAM FROSTING
recipe on J.A.P. made with cream cheese.
Or: a nice butter cream frosting...Your choice.