- 1 box
- duncan hines yellow cake mix
- small box vanilla insant pudding mix
- 3//4 c
- 10 oz. bottle 7-up
- 1 stick
- 1 1/2 c
- 1 small
- can crushed pineapple drained
- eggs well beaten
- 3 1/2 Tbsp
- 1 c
- coconut, shredded
How to Make 7-up Pineapple Coconut Nut Cake
- 2Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease and flour 3-8 or 9-inch cake pans.
- 3Mix all ingredients together. Pour in cake pans in equal amounts. Bake for 15-20 min. until done.
- 5Mix butter,sugar,pineapple,eggs,and flour together,cook in heavy sauce pan or double boiler until thick. Add 1 cup coconut.
- 6Let cake cool, then frost with filling.Keep in refrigerator until served.