14K Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
It's still my favorite Carrot Cake of all times. Once you eat this recipe you will never eat store bought again! Enjoy!
2 ccake or all purpose flour
2 tspbaking powder
1 1/2 tspbaking soda
1 1/2 coil
2 craw grated carrots
1 can(s)20 oz. drained crushed pineapple
1/2 cchopped walnuts
8 ozcream cheese
1 lbpowdered sugar
1 cchopped walnuts
How to Make 14K Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- First make the cake...
Stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt & cinnamon.
- Add sugar, oil and eggs and mix well.
- Stir in carrots, pineapple, nuts and raisins.
- Turn into a greased and floured 13X9" pan or (3) 8" round cake pans or (2) 9" round cake pans.
Bake at 350 Degrees about 50 - 60 minutes or until done.
DON'T OVER BAKE!
- When baked take cakes out of oven and cool for 10 minutes.
Turn out of pans and let cool thoroughly.
- Now the frosting...
Blend Butter, Cream Cheese, Powder Sugar, Vanilla and Chopped Walnuts till thoroughly mixed through.
- When cakes are cooled, put on cake plate and frost!