1 dash(es)butter, at room temperature
4 largeeggs, at room temperature
3 cflour, sifted twice and then measured
3 tspbaking powder
1 cwhole milk
1 tspprue vanilla extract
How to Make 1-2-3-4 Cake
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Grease a large loaf pan with butter.
- Cream butter and sugar thoroughly. Add eggs 1 at a time beating well between each egg.
- Add baking powder to sifted flour and resift.
- Add flour and milk alternately to the butter and egg mixture. Blend well.
- Stir in vanilla and bake in prepared loaf pan until done, about 30 to 45 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean.