Yummy No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
How to Make Yummy No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
- In a Large mixing bowl add the rice cereal and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan add sugar & karo syrup. turn on medium heat and stir until just heated enough and they both are combined.
- Remove from heat for a second to add the vanilla extract and peanut butter. Return to heat and stir quickly until peanut butter is well combined and creamy. (be careful your stove isnt too hot, you dont want to burn the peanut butter just help it combine faster)
- Remove from heat and pour directly on top rice cereal.
- Gently Fold in until peanut butter mixture is completely covering the rice cereal.
- Drop by spoonful onto a wax paper lined baking sheet. Be sure to space them out, you dont want them to stick together. Once you fill up the first sheet of wax paper, place another on top of those and again spoon your cookies onto the wax paper. The ones on the bottom will be fine . I usually have to do 3 layers and then I place another piece on top while they are cooling.
- Let them cool about 2 1/2 to 3 hrs or until completely cooled.
- If they last long enough, Store in an air tight container. Hope you enjoy !
- I've only used creamy & honey roasted peanut butter which both turned out Yummy!