I'm not the greatest baker, but this is easy enough for me to make every year!!
How to Make Witch Warts
- ***I don't use measurements for this, but as long as you have one jar of peanut butter, one box of rice krispies and a bag of coconut..you can add more or less of the ingredients to your liking.
- Heat up the peanut butter (I use the microwave) so that is easily stirred, but not watery.
- Mix in rice krispies and coconut (if using) and let cool just enough so that you can form them into balls. Then slightly flatten the balls w/ your palm, and let sit until hardened.
- With melted chocolate, dip each ball into the chocolate and place on wax paper to solidify. Refrigerate after chocolate has been put on.
- Place a couple strands sticking of coconut off of the top of the ball to look like "wart hair" before the ball completely hardens.