Wild Berry Cheesecake Cookies
- 2 pkg
- marth white's wild berry muffin mix, or strawberry
- 4 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 stick
- butter, room temperature
- 2 Tbsp
- canola oil
- 1/2 c
- brown sugar
- 1 c
- vanilla or white chocolate chips
- 1/2 c
- pecans, chopped if desired
How to Make Wild Berry Cheesecake Cookies
- 1Cream together the cream cheese, butter, sugar and eggs until well blended and smooth.
- 2Slowly add the dry muffin mixes, blending well. Stir in the chips and nuts, cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- 3Place on cookie sheet with cookie scoop, use floured bottom of a glass to press down slightly. Bake in 325* oven 10-12 minutes, the top will look pale, but bottom will be browned... remove and let cool 2 minutes before removing from pan.. These cookies are a cake like cookie, they will not get crispy,, they stay soft.. Store in covered container. Enjoy!