Whole Wheat Graham Crackers or Cookies
How to Make Whole Wheat Graham Crackers or Cookies
- 1Combine wet ingredients.
- 2Combine dry ingredients.
- 3Combine both mixtures.
- 4Roll into tablespoon size balls & place on a greased cookie sheet about 2" apart.
- 5Flatten each one slightly with the bottom of a glass.
- 6Bake at 350' for 12-15 minutes.
- 7Turn off the oven & leave the cookies in it for between 30-60 minutes to crisp up.
- 8For graham crackers:
- 9Line your cookie sheet with parchment paper that has been greased.
- 10Place half of dough on it & top with a piece of parchment paper.
- 11Roll dough to spread to edges of cookie sheet.
- 12Remove top piece of parchment paper & using a pizza roller cut the dough into 4" squares.
- 13If desired, use a fork to make holes in crackers.
- 14Bake as directed.