Whole Wheat Graham Crackers or Cookies
How to Make Whole Wheat Graham Crackers or Cookies
- Combine wet ingredients.
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Combine both mixtures.
- Roll into tablespoon size balls & place on a greased cookie sheet about 2" apart.
- Flatten each one slightly with the bottom of a glass.
- Bake at 350' for 12-15 minutes.
- Turn off the oven & leave the cookies in it for between 30-60 minutes to crisp up.
- For graham crackers:
- Line your cookie sheet with parchment paper that has been greased.
- Place half of dough on it & top with a piece of parchment paper.
- Roll dough to spread to edges of cookie sheet.
- Remove top piece of parchment paper & using a pizza roller cut the dough into 4" squares.
- If desired, use a fork to make holes in crackers.
- Bake as directed.