Whole wheat allspiced ginger cookies
1 cbutter, unsalted
1 1/2 cof whole wheat flour
1 1/2 cof stivia or fine cane sugar
1 tspof baking soda
1 1/4 cof all-purpose flour
2 1/2 Tbspof sugar
1 tspof allspices
2 tspof fresh ground ginger(or powder ginger)
How to Make Whole wheat allspiced ginger cookies
- Beat Butter,with electric mixer on medium to high speed for about 30 seconds or until softened.
- ADD whole wheat flour,sugar baking soda,salt ,egg and egg white.BEAT until thoroughly combined , scraping sides of the bowl occasionally.
Beat or stir in all- purpose flour.
IF dough is to soft, Chill for 1 hour before shaping into 1- inch balls.
- COMBINE the sugar, ginger, and allspices in a shallow bowl ,or even a paper plate works good too.
SHAPE the dough into 1' inch balls.
Roll the balls in the mixture.
- Place 2' inch apart on Ungreased cookie sheet.Bake in 400.* oven for only 8 to 10 minutes.
Remove cookies and coll on a wire rack.
MAKES about 72 coopies.
- Just enjoy it your grandbabies or friend or a neighbor .Just a smile on someone face. Great with glass of milk or just cup hot tea.Yummy oh its so fine............