White Christmas Cookie
- 4 Tbsp
- butter, room temperature
- 2 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 c
- all purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp
- 3 Tbsp
- 6 Tbsp
- 1/3 c
- vanilla or white chocolate chips
- 1/2 Tbsp
- lemon juice
How to Make White Christmas Cookie
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- 2Strain flour and corn starch together.
- 3In a bowl, cream butter and cream cheese. Add sugar and mix well. Then add lemon juice and milk, Mix well.
- 4Add flour and corn starch. Mix well. Then add white chocolate chip and mix well. Form about 1 inch diameter ball and place them on the parchment paper. Bake for about 15 minutes.