White Chocolate Snickerdoodles
How to Make White Chocolate Snickerdoodles
- 1mix together flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt together. set aside.
- 2cream together sugar and butter. add eggs and blend well.
- 3add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix well. add chips (use as many as you think are good, but i do about half a bag).
- 4shape dough into 1 inch balls and roll in the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- 5place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. bake for 8-10 minutes at 350.