White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
- 2 1/4 c
- 1 tsp
- baking soda
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 c
- unsalted butter, softened
- 1 c
- light brown sugar
- 1/2 c
- 2 large
- 2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 pkg
- (12 oz.) white chocolate chips
- 1 to 2 c
- macadamia nuts, chopped
How to Make White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
- 1Mix together flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
In a mixer, cream together butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- 2Beat in eggs and vanilla
- 3Stir in dry ingredients until incorporated.
Fold in white chocolate chips and nuts.
- 4On a lined baking sheet, add cookie dough - I like to use my handy dandy scooper
- 5Bake cookies at 375* for 9 to 12 minutes, turning sheet halfway through cooking.
*Note: I had to turn mine down to 350 and cooked them for 10 minutes exactly*
Transfer cookies to a wire rack and cool.