White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
I ONLY use Ghirardelli Premium Baking Chips in my cookies, The better the product the better the cookie tastes. In my opinion cheap chocolate chips of any flavor are not even worth buying!
1/2 cbutter, softened
1 tspvanilla extract
1 call purpose flour
2 Tbspall purpose flour
1/2 tspbaking soda
4 ozmacadamia nuts, chopped
1 cwhite chocolate chips
1/2 cwhite chocolate chips
How to Make White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
- Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees.
- Mix all ingredients (except the 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips) together in a bowl.
- Spoon cookie dough onto a cookie sheet (I use a large table spoon and make the cookies big. No one likes little cookies when they taste as great as these do!)
- Bake for 12 minutes (or until edges are LIGHT brown) When you take them out they may LOOK like they need to be baked longer but don't. They will harden as they cool.
- Let cookies cool for 12 minutes.
- Melt the 1/2 c. chocolate chips. Drizzle over the top of each cookie!
- ENJOY!! **and share!!**