White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookie
- 10 Tbsp
- 4 Tbsp
- crisco shortening
- 2 large
- 2 tsp
- 2 1/2 c
- all purpose flour
- 1 tsp
- baking soda
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 bag(s)
- ghirardelli white chocolate chips
- 1 jar(s)
- macadamia nuts
How to Make White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookie
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- 2In a medium bowl, cream together the butter, crisco and sugar. Stir in the egg and vanilla.
- 3In separate bowl, sift together flour, baking soda and salt. Stir into the creamed mixture.
- 4In food processor, pulse the nuts until chopped, I prefer mine somewhat fine but with some bigger chunks as well. This can also be done with knife but takes much more time.
- 5Finally, stir in the white chocolate and nuts. Drop cookies by heaping teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart.
- 6Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, until lightly browned. (tip: if you are looking for a decadent, melt in your mouth texture, always underbake your cookies, they may not look ready to come out, but just trust me, let them cool and they will firm up, once you've overbaked them, you can't go back)