How to Make White Chocolate Chip Cookies with Macadamia Nuts
- Blend butter, sugars, egg and vanilla until fluffy, stopping once to scrape down sides of bowl, about 1 minute.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt and mix until just combined.
- Do not overmix.
- Stir in white chocolate chunks and nuts.
- Mound dough by 1/3 cupfuls onto lightly greased cookie sheet, space about 2 inches apart and bake in preheated 375 degree oven until lightly brown around edges, about 15 minutes.
- Cool on cookie sheet for 3 minutes, then remove to racks and cool completely.
- Store in air-tight container. (Can be prepared ahead. Store cookies up to 4 days at room temperature or freeze 3 weeks).