Chocolate Cherry and White Chip Cookies
Blue Ribbon Recipe
Soft cookies are the best and the flavors in this cookie are so good! They'll be a great addition to your cookie tray. The cherries add a nice tartness to complement the cookie and white chocolate chips. The Test Kitchen
1 cbutter, softened
1 1/2 csugar
2 tsppure vanilla extract
2 call purpose flour
2/3 cbaking cocoa
3/4 tspbaking soda
12 ozbag of white chocolate chips
5 ozbag of dried cherries, cut in half
How to Make Chocolate Cherry and White Chip Cookies
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar till fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each one. Beat in vanilla.
- In a separate bowl sift flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Gradually add to creamed mixture. Add in the white chocolate chips and the dried cherries. Mix.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Using a small ice cream scoop, scoop out 1 inch balls and place them 2 inches apart on an un-greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until the edges are firm. You may have to cook them for more or less time depending on the size of the cookies and your oven.
- Let cool on trays for a minute before moving to wire racks to cool completely.
- OPTIONS: Instead of the white chocolate chips and cherries, you can change it a bit and either add peanut butter chips or chopped Andees mints.